Renee owns and runs the blog Womanist Musings. She is an African-Canadian woman who, like certain other SJ warriors of color such as Neo_Prodigy, has a special hateboner for white women. She lives with her "Un-husband" (she refuses to get married "on principle") and children in Niagara, Ontario.
Best known to Gentlefailers for her role in Juneteenth wank, she has made many appearances in the meme:
- Adoption of black children into white families is all the fault of ebyl white women. White men have never had nothing to do with it.
- Vegetarianism is racist.
- Dogs can be womanists.
- Nonetheless, black people should be allowed to abuse animals, because they're too oppressed to bother being kind to them.
- Comic-book heroes should stop kicking ass and start delivering long SJ lectures.
- Octavia Butler: Not SJ enough for Renee.
- If you have privilege and you help oppressed people, you erase their agency. But if you don't help them, you're denying your privilege. Also, to tell any stories about helping oppressed people is cookie seeking.
- Renee "eulogized" legendary Canadian statesman Jack Layton by passing along an old, discredited smear of him.
- This was not greatly discussed in fail_fandomanon, but Renee accused the Shakesville mods of racism after they asked her to drop a subject, which she refused to do.
- Despite her eagerness to accuse white people in general and white women in particular of racism, Renee didn't seem to mind inviting a race baiter to guest-blog on Womanist Musings.
- Renee asserted that children need their daddies, leaving Gentlefailers to wonder whether she knows that lesbians, non-gender-binary people, or shitty sperm donors exist. This particular fail prompted sfd_anon to troll her blogpost. Renee eventually issued a fauxpology for her homophobia and transphobia.